Neighbors unhappy about attention from Limestone Township home explosion

explode.PNG

After a Limestone Township home exploded Thursday night, neighbors say they aren't happy about all the 'gawkers' coming by.

The house exploded around 6 p.m. and officials say it was caused by a propane leak that was ignited by the water heater.

The home is a total loss and both people inside during the explosion are recovering.

One cat survived, another did not make it.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending