MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Two pets dead, cooking incident starts house fire

Kingston house fire

A fire nearly destroyed an apartment in Kingston late Tuesday and left two pets dead.

There were no injuries to the residents.

Firefighters say they got to the house at 420 N. Maple, according to our newsgathering partners at the Times Leader.

Two cats were killed and the fire is being looked at as a cooking incident.

Fire officials say some food left unattended was what started the fire last night and in ten minutes it broke out.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending