MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Carbondale nursing home fire sends 2 to hospital

Creekside.jpg

Two people were taken to the hospital after flames broke out at a Carbondale nursing home Friday night.

It all happened around 10 o'clock at Creekside Health and Rehabilitation Center on North Scott Street.

Firefighters say the fire started in a dryer and didn't spread, but caused major smoke issues afterwards.

Residents had to be relocated to different areas of the nursing home until the smoke cleared.

Two of them were taken to the hospital.

No word on their conditions.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending